Welcome to The Bothy; a recently renovated attic space above the original Coach House opposite The Beehouse. Sleeping 2 people it is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or it can be booked with The Beehouse as extra accommodation making both properties ideal for larger groups.
- Sleeps 2 people
- Double bedroom
- Ensuite Bathroom with power shower, corner bath & underfloor heating
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living room area
- Woodburning stove
- Wifi Broadband internet access & Sky TV with flat screen TV
- Storage space for golf clubs & bikes
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Well behaved dogs welcome (£25 per pet per stay)
- Ecological and energy efficient design
The Bothy is upstairs and therefore enjoys spectacular views across the Fife countryside through the picture window in the sitting room which forms part of the well equipped open plan kitchen/living area.
The bedroom overlooks the walled garden and woodland and has a lovely ensuite bathroom with a corner bath, separate shower and underfloor heating. There is plenty of outdoor space in which to enjoy the warmer months. The Bothy is adjacent to the owners’ family home Dairsie Manse.