Rates for 2019
|The Beehouse/Weekly||The Bothy/Per Night
|Jan, Feb, March||£ 625.00||£ 70.00|
|Easter||£ 850.00||£ 85.00|
|April||£ 695.00||£ 85.00|
|May||£ 795.00||£ 85.00|
|June||£ 825.00/£ 850.00||£ 85.00|
|July & August||£ 895.00||£ 100.00|
|September||£ 850.00/£ 825.00||£ 100.00|
|October||£ 825.00||£ 85.00|
|November & December (excluding Christmas & New Year)||£ 625.00||£ 70.00|
|Christmas & New Year||£ 895.00||£ 100.00|
- Week long stays are Saturday – check in from 4pm, to Saturday – check out by 10am; unless arranged otherwise
- Short Breaks – Available in the Low & Mid Seasons, for a minimum of 3 nights; please do contact us to discuss.
- Short breaks are not normally available in the summer high season, and other peak periods such as Christmas & New Year, however if these periods appear un-booked at the last minute, again, please do contact us to discuss.
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Check in at 4pm on day of arrival; check out at 10am on day of departure
- Stays of 7 nights or more, a discount will be applied.
Please note that for special events, usually golfing, in St Andrews, the price for The Beehouse & The Bothy may significantly uplift; please enquire for details and prices. For bookings of 2 or more weeks then please contact us for reduced rates. Bookings of up to 12 week lets are available – again, phone for details.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment: A deposit of is payable at the time of booking in order to secure the booking. The balance is payable 6 weeks before the booked holiday dates. Payment is by secure on-line bank transfer or cheque; regrettably credit/debit cards cannot be accepted.
- Dogs: Well behaved dogs are welcome at a charge of £25 per dog per stay; owners are requested to abide by the house ‘guidelines’ posted in The Beehouse.
- For the comfort of all our guests, The Beehouse & The Bothy are strictly non smoking.
- Full Terms & Conditions will be supplied at time of booking or if requested.